Monday 3 December 2007

Weekend goodness

A wedding on Friday and postwedding bevies on Saturday ensured a tired puppy on Sunday. Too tired even to see Loughmore-Castleiney win the munster club championship, which was a pity. I did attend a craft fair in Nenagh, which was a bit disappointing. There were one or two interesting pieces but there was nothing really outstanding or novel, and the prices were a bit steep for some of the things that were on offer. €20 for a bottle of fruit infused alcohol that could be purchased in the shops for €18.

Like Michael I have purchased a tree for christmas. It is alledgedly a live tree, with roots and a pot of soil, purchased from Superquinn. Hopefully, I will be able to plant it somewhere in the new year. Politicians like planting trees and stuff, don't they? I often see one with a shovel in hand, showing it to the soil before hurriedly handing it off to someone else in a relieved fashion. Hmm, I wonder who I could persuade to come down and plant it for me.

No comments: